Make Your Own: Fog disinfectant Fluid
- Step 1: What You Will Need: Sodium Hypochlorite (Recommended), Glycerol Glycerin, or Glycerin (same thing) Alcohol disinfectant.
- Step 2: Where to Get Your Ingredients from It is easily and cheaply obtainable from your local chemist. Either behind the counter or on the shelf, you will find it next to the throat medicines as this is one of its uses eases discomfort from harsh coughing.
- Step 3: Method For high-density smoke. Make a solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant.
For medium density smoke.
- Make a solution of 20% glycerol. The remaining 80% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant
For low-density smoke.
- Make a solution of 15% glycerol. The remaining 85% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant.